Con estas ofertas de trabajo inauguramos el servicio de Bolsa de Trabajo del sector de la bici. Desde AMBE queremos ayudar a las Empresas asociadas del sector y a los demandantes de Empleo interesados en el ciclismo y la bicicleta a ponerse en contacto y encontrarse mutuamente.
Si estas buscando empleo dentro del sector, te animamos a que nos envíes tu candidatura espontánea sin esperar a encontrar una oferta. Puedes enviar tu CV a email@example.com indicando “Candidatura espontánea“.
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – CYCLING INDUSTRY
Global manufacturer and marketeer of innovative bike components is looking for a native English copywriter and Coms. Manager, ideally bilingual in Spanish and coming from the bicycle industry (a cycling passionate in any case), to drive and execute its Communication Strategy.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, will develop and implement the company’s Global Marketing/PR/Online Communications Strategy and Plan.
- Writing top quality editorial and consumer contents in English and Spanish on
products, events, or any other, for the following media:
Corporate web page.
• Social networks (blogs, posts, etc.).
• Press & media.
• Advertising and promotional campaigns (off-line + online).
• Product packaging.
• Trade leaflets, displays, and training materials.
- Presenting products and news to public audiences of clients, distributors, media, qualified users, or any other, like main industry trade shows as Interbike, Eurobike, Unibike, etc.
- Nurturing productive and long-lasting relationships with cycling journalists and their respective media, in order to increase media coverage.
- Management of internal communication (brand, products, events, news, etc.).
- Maximizing and managing the Communications budget.
- CANDIDATES’S PROFILE:
– Professional background:
- 7-10 years of relevant Communications Management experience, having been gathered at:
- Cycling industry.
- Cycling press & media.
- Advertising & Communications agency (with Cycling or Sports clients).
– Academic background:
- University Degree in BA with major or in Corporate and Marketing
- Master Degree in any of the previous.Ç
- University Degree in Journalism, English, Literature.
– Professional skills:
- Native English writer and speaker.
- Outstanding writing skills, especially transforming technical information into benefits oriented consumer friendly contents.
- Consumer & Marketing oriented.
- Digital proficiency.
- Bilingual in Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Good communicator to public audiences, good social skills.
- Creative (writing, presenting, identifying trends and insights).
- Resilient, flexible, adaptable.
- Autonomous, organized, self-regulated, mature.
- Willing to travel.
– Personality / Hobbies:
- Enjoys challenges.
- Cycling passionate (Road or BTT).
III. COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
- European global company with headquarters in Madrid-Spain.
- Develops, manufactures and sells innovative bicycle premium components.
- 22 years in the market.
- Winner of the Tour de France (sponsored athlete and cycling teams).
- Leading brand in several market segments.
- Premium products.
- R&D and Brand driven business model.
- Own manufacturing in Europe.
- Selling in more than 30 countries.
- Four affiliate companies in Europe, America, and Asia.
- More than 100 employees.
- WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (fix + variable).
- Working location: Madrid – Spain.
Outstanding working atmosphere (cycling passionates).